Recipe by MizzNezz
This is so good. Moist and juicy, but crisp. You'll love it!!
Top Review by merrilife
This was pretty good, I really enjoyed how moist it was. I was not sure where the butter came in, so I just used non-stick spray on the pan. I will keep this recipe, but next time I am going to try Italian bread crumbs and will test out other spices because I felt it needed something "more". Thanks!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts slightly and cut each one in half lengthwise.
- Put in bowl and add yogurt.
- Stir to cover.
- Mix cheese, breadcrumbs, and seeds.
- Coat chicken well and press to adhere.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake in 350* oven for 20-25 min.
- or until golden brown and chicken is done.