Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in the paper and have made it for potlucks several times, using different variations. Everyone from kids to adults love it, it disappears fast. Variations: 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges, or a mix of berries (raspberries & blueberries). Can also use strawberry yogurt.
- 226.79 g container whipped topping, thawed
- 96.38 g box instant vanilla pudding
- 473.18 ml vanilla yogurt
- 473.18 ml strawberries, cut in quarters
- Mix pudding & yogurt together.
- Add whipped topping, stir.
- Gently fold in strawberries.
- Serve right away or refrigerate.