Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in the paper and have made it for potlucks several times, using different variations. Everyone from kids to adults love it, it disappears fast. Variations: 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges, or a mix of berries (raspberries & blueberries). Can also use strawberry yogurt.
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups strawberries, cut in quarters
- Mix pudding & yogurt together.
- Add whipped topping, stir.
- Gently fold in strawberries.
- Serve right away or refrigerate.