Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this in a friend's cookbook and although i have not yet tried it, it sounds delicious and healthy, too!
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter until ight and fluffy. Add egg whites, beat 4 minutes or until well blended.
- Add vanilla and almond extract. Beat at low speed untill well blended. Set aside.
- Combine flour with baking soda and salt.
- Add alternately with yogurt to creamed mixture.
- Pour into sprayed loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes at 350.