Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a kids kit.
Top Review by Quick Chef 9
These were delicious! I made them the other night because they sounded like very healthy popsicles. I was happy that they ended up tasting so good. I first mashed the banana in a bowl and then added the other ingredients, thoroughly mixing everything.
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt or 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fruit juice (favorites ( orange juice or peach) or 1 cup fruit, chunks (favorites ( orange juice or peach)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend ingredients together and pour into small paper cups.
- Place a plastic spoon or popsicle stick in each cup when yogurt mixture is half frozen.
- To serve, turn cup upside-down and run hot water over it until the popsicle slips out. Keep the cups to use as a holder.