Recipe by MizzNezz
Eat all you want of these creamy, delicious treats. If the kids don't beat you to them!
- artificial sweetener, equal to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) containers non-fat strawberry yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sweetener with 3/4 cup water.
- Mix gelatin with remaining water in saucepan.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Heat until gelatin in dissolved; remove from heat.
- Use blender to process all together, may have to do this in batches.
- Put into 3oz paper cups, insert popsicle sticks.