Recipe by Chef Kirsten (#1!)
I love these things; great for adults, and make yummy, healthy treats for the kiddies :)
- 2 cups vanilla-flavored soymilk or 2 cups milk
- 1 cup berry low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup berries, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup cranberry juice or 1⁄4 cup raspberry juice
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Put soy milk/real milk, Crystal Light, and yogurt into a blender. Blend on medium for ten seconds.
- 2. Drop the cut berries into the bottom of one of those popsicle moulds, and pour the blended mixture over top.
- 3. Freeze overnight.
- 4. Enjoy!
- *This is a VERY alterable recipe! You can use chocolate milk with pudding and chocolate chips, pineapple juice and banana chunks, vanilla yogurt and gummi bears, or whatever else you want! Or for the holidays, egg nog and nutmeg or red juice with green candied cherries are very pretty AND tasty :).