Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Healthy dessert the whole family will enjoy! Very versatile! Just use your favorite fat-free yogurt and fresh fruit - try fresh peaches, strawberries, blueberries! *Note - cook time is freeze time
- 3 cups fat-free blackberry yogurt
- 1 ready made 9-inch grahm cracker pie shell
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Pour yogurt into pie shell and place in freezer for 3-4 hours. Remove from freezer and top with berries. Freeze until berries are frozen, approximately 1-2 hours. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar and enjoy!