Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this online at 'bakingsheet.blogspot'. The chef's description makes this sound very good. I am yet to try this but want to soon. She suggests by thinning it with the buttermilk it kept a delicious tang in the panna cotta although it was still a bit thicker than an ordinary panna cotta. The three hours refrigeration time is separate from the prep time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat free Greek yogurt, unsweetened
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together yoghurt and buttermilk.
- In a small bowl, combine gelatine and water; microwave gelatine and water for about 30-45 seconds, until gelatine is melted then stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Whisk gelatine mixture thoroughly into yoghurt; divide into four very lightly greased ramekins and refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours.
- To unmold, dip ramekins in very hot water for a few seconds and invert onto plates.
- Serve the panna cotta with a raspberry puree or simply with some fresh fruit.