Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have been a "fool" for anything orange since childhood. The batter will keep overnight in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Blend flour with salt, sugar, and baking powder.
- Mix milk with egg; add to flour mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until batter is smooth.
- Cook on a hot griddle, turning once.
- Orange Syrup:.
- Mix all ingredients together in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Serve hot over pancakes.
Delicious! I was low on butter, so I used 2 T canola oil in the pancakes. The syrup is wonderful and I plan on using it in all my favorite orange recipes! Thanks for a great recipe, Julie!