Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that includes Chobani yogurt.
Make and share this Yogurt Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups Greek yogurt, Chobani vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Combine all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk yogurt, milk and egg together; pour into dry mixture.
- Stir just until combined.
- Over medium-high heat scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet per pancake. Flip when bubbles appear.
- Cook until golden brown.