Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make this batter ahead of time and keep in the refrigerator.
Make and share this Yogurt Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Beat the eggs slightly and then combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Fry on a hot, greased griddle until bubbles form.
- Turn over and cook until done.
- Serve warm with butter, fruit or syrup.
I used butter instead of margarine. I added just a little bit more milk to the batter. I really enjoyed the taste of these pancakes. Thanks LoveBakedIn :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game