1/2 Photos of Yogurt Pancakes
MUNCHIES 456's Note:
These make an absolutely DeLiCiOuS breakfast. You may turn away at the thought of yogurt in pancakes but you'll regret not trying these! My favorite breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dump all of the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder) into a large bowl. Mix well, then make a dent in the center of the mixture using a soup spoon.
- 2Place the butter in a covered bowl and melt in the microwave.
- 3Spoon the yogurt into a medium sized bowl. Add the milk, melted butter, and the egg in with the yogurt and whisk until everything becomes one color.
- 4Pour the wet mixture into the dent in the dry mixture.
- 5Mix with a wooden spoon until the flour disappears.
- 6Spray a griddle or pan with PAM cooking spray.
- 7Scoop the batter with a 1/3 cup measure into the pan. (if you like larger pancakes you may use a larger scoop but there will be fewer pancakes).
- 8Cook on both sides until golden brown. Serve hot with fresh fruit, syrup, extra yogurt, powdered sugar, or just plain.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (564 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 312.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g