- 5 bone-in skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken under cold water. Place in a large bowl and rub with salt and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Blend remaining ingredients; toss well to mix and then coat chicken.
- Seal bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes.