Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Shape Magazine.
- 5 bone-in skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Rinse chicken under cold water. Place in a large bowl and rub with salt and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Blend remaining ingredients; toss well to mix and then coat chicken.
- Seal bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes.
This is delicious.
I made this for lunch today with http://www.food.com/recipe/moroccan-style-pumpkin-and-couscous-salad-310939 and it was delicious, thanks for such an easy and yummy meal.
OMG we loved this. We used skinless chicken thighs with the bone in, but slashed the chicken to the bone to allow the marinade to penetrate. We marinated them for 28 hours, so they really took on the flavour. It was simple, the thighs were juicy and I want to eat them again really soon which I can cos I've got more chicken chops in the freezer! We ate this over a lentil, rice tomato spinach pilaf that I added similar flavours to. It was a wonderful meal.