1/1 Photo of Yogurt Lassi With Sweet or Savory Variations
This simple recipe can easily be doubled or tripled as necessary. It's cool and refreshing, but quite filling, so perhaps better as a snack than served alongside a full meal. From a local food magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a blender. Process at high speed for about 40 seconds, until frothy. Serve immediately.
- 3Autumn Lassi: Replace cold water with 1/4 cup fresh apple cider, add 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground cardamom.
- 4Blackberry: Replace cold water with 1/4 fresh blackberries; adjust sugar to taste.
- 5Mango: Replace cold water with 1/4 cup fresh or frozen mango pulp.
- 6Nectarine: Replace cold water with 1/4 fresh pureed nectarine, don't add extra sugar.
- 7Strawberry: Replace cold water with 1/4 cup fresh or frozen hulled, chopped strawberries.
- 8Salty: Replace 1 tablespoon sugar with 1 teaspoon coarsely ground cumin seed and 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt Lassi With Sweet or Savory Variations
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 115.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 8.5 g