1/1 Photo of Yogurt-Jello
Just what the name says, but the name still doesn't do it justice! It is one of my family's favorites! This is one of those desserts that is so simple and delicious at the same time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put yogurt into a serving dish that will hold about one quart.
- 2Make jello as directed on box.
- 3Immediately pour jello into dish.
- 4Stir well, until completely mixed.
- 5Let set in refrigerator, at least 4 hours.
- 6This can also be made in 4 individual serving cups. Put 1/2 cup yogurt into each cup. Divide jello evenly between each serving cup. Mix each cup individually.
- 7If you don't have a large container of yogurt, you can also use 2 (8oz) containers, or even 3 to 4 (6oz) containers.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt-Jello
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 163.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g