Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just what the name says, but the name still doesn't do it justice! It is one of my family's favorites! This is one of those desserts that is so simple and delicious at the same time!
- 1 (1/3 ounce) packet sugar-free jello (any flavor)
- 2 cups nonfat yogurt (This should be any flavor that compliments the jello.)
- 2 cups water
- Put yogurt into a serving dish that will hold about one quart.
- Make jello as directed on box.
- Immediately pour jello into dish.
- Stir well, until completely mixed.
- Let set in refrigerator, at least 4 hours.
- This can also be made in 4 individual serving cups. Put 1/2 cup yogurt into each cup. Divide jello evenly between each serving cup. Mix each cup individually.
- If you don't have a large container of yogurt, you can also use 2 (8oz) containers, or even 3 to 4 (6oz) containers.
Great, yummy, easy recipe! I used plain nonfat yogurt, sugar free orange jello and a little bit of Splenda. As an added treat, I put the mix into Popsicle molds and froze it. Creamy, fruity pops!
I'm sure a lot of others think "Now why didn't I think of that?" when they see this recipe ~ I certainly did, & I'm a big fan of both yogurt AND jello! Anyway, I made this with good ol' strawberry flavors & it was very, very nice, & I'll be happy to add sliced strawberries to it when they're in season locally! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC Tag]
This was excellent. I used regular jello. Thanks