Recipe by Candace Michelle 2
A honey cake topped with yogurt and honey. A Greek combination. From the cupcake project.
- 1⁄2 cup honey (plus extra for topping)
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Greek yogurt, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix honey and melted butter together.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in vanilla and Greek yogurt.
- In another medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly mix the flour mixture into the honey mixture until smooth.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- Allow cupcakes to cool.
- Just before serving, top with Greek yogurt and drizzle with honey.