Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A honey cake topped with yogurt and honey. A Greek combination. From the cupcake project.
Make and share this Yogurt & Honey Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix honey and melted butter together.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in vanilla and Greek yogurt.
- In another medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly mix the flour mixture into the honey mixture until smooth.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- Allow cupcakes to cool.
- Just before serving, top with Greek yogurt and drizzle with honey.