Candace Michelle 2's Note:
A honey cake topped with yogurt and honey. A Greek combination. From the cupcake project.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix honey and melted butter together.
- 2Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 3Stir in vanilla and Greek yogurt.
- 4In another medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Slowly mix the flour mixture into the honey mixture until smooth.
- 6Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full.
- 7Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- 8Allow cupcakes to cool.
- 9Just before serving, top with Greek yogurt and drizzle with honey.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt & Honey Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (548 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 96.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: