Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in the 2012 version of the "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was originally submitted by Gwen Klawunder of Kenai, AK, who says: "For a healthy salad, we enjoy this tasty dressing over baby spinach, sliced tomato and onion, topped with fat-free cottage cheese."
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, vinegars and honey.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.