Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This cake is nice and zesty.
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄8 cups sugar
- 3⁄8 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 grapefruit, juice and zest of
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a 20cm springform tin with baking parchment.
- Put the yogurt, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Mix in the oil and the eggs and add the grapefruit zest.
- Put the mixture in the prepared tin and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out just clean.
- Drench with the reserved grapefruit juice.