Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love fruit, granola, and yogurt so why not put them all together?! This is a very fresh, flavorful salad with a wonderful granola crunch. (Great with Yummy, Healthy Granola ) **As noted by the review, if you add the granola too soon before serving, it will get soggy!**
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup crunchy granola cereal (I use Yummy, Healthy Granola)
- 2 kiwi fruits, chopped
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1 plum, chopped
- 1 granny smith apple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- Combine all ingredients and serve immediately.
- (If you are not able to serve immediately, withhold the granola and add before serving).
I agree: why NOT put them together?! Especially when these ingredients make such a yummy combination! I halved it for three nice breakfast-size servings. I left out the raisins, since there was dried fruit in my granola. Added a little banana too. The cinnamon is my favorite touch. Thanks for posting, MM!
Ended up being a runny texture and soggy granola. None of us liked it at all.