Top Review by Sharon123
Charishma, I loved this!I don't ususally use yogurt in my smoothies. I used frozen strawberries and frozen rasberries. Now I did add about 1 tbls. of honey to it, it wasn't quite sweet enough for me. It will be different depending on what fruit you use and your tastes, and how ripe that banana is. But thank you for a delicious smoothie!
- 2 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh mixed berry (raspberries, blueberries and blackberries will make an ideal combination)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender container puree all the ingredients mentioned above.
- Chill and serve.
- If you wish to turn your smoothie into a dessert, then pour the blended smoothie into a glass bowl and cover.
- Freeze for an hour or till the mixture is thickened but not frozen.
- Stir it a couple of times.
- Grab a spoon and Enjoy!!!!!!!!!