- 6 slices cinnamon raisin bread (thicker is better!)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, yogurt, milk, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet over med-high.
- Dunk each slice of bread into egg mix, and soak both sides.
- Place in pan and cook on both sides until golden.
- Serve hot and top with yogurt and fresh berries, or your favorite syrup.