Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted to make my own French dressing but hate mayo and don't tend to keep it around. Yogurt makes a good substitute!
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup organic ketchup
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or 1/2 tbsp Sun Crystals)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon water, see directions
- Mix all the ingredients together with a whisk or fork, or puree in blender. Refridgerate before use, makes a little over 1 cup. Dilute with a bit of water before refridgerating.