1/2 Photos of Yogurt Dots
Easy to make. Easy to Eat. Good for you Treat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Food.com requires 2 ingredients, thus the yogurt repeat.
- 2Put the yogurt in a plastic bag and snip the corner OR put it in a pastry bag with a small nozzle.
- 3Squirt little dots on silpat or parchment paper lined pan.
- 4Freeze til solid, about 60 minutes.
- 5Put in a freezer safe plastic bag or container.
- 6Viola! You have a healthy snack ready any time.
- 7Freeze time not included, since you don't have to do anything.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt Dots
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g