Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make. Easy to Eat. Good for you Treat
Make and share this Yogurt Dots recipe from Food.com.
- Food.com requires 2 ingredients, thus the yogurt repeat.
- Put the yogurt in a plastic bag and snip the corner OR put it in a pastry bag with a small nozzle.
- Squirt little dots on silpat or parchment paper lined pan.
- Freeze til solid, about 60 minutes.
- Put in a freezer safe plastic bag or container.
- Viola! You have a healthy snack ready any time.
- Freeze time not included, since you don't have to do anything.
What a fun idea! I had some low-fat caramel spice yogurt, and decided to give this recipe a try. I was worried the dots of yogurt would spread out too thin. So, I used a candy mold and it worked out perfectly.