Prep 2 mins
Cook 13 mins
Can use any fish you like. From a community cookbook posted by the Humphrey family.
- 1 lb fish fillet
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt or 1⁄3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Arrange fish in a 9 X 13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking oil.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bake uncovered for 4-5 minutes per 1/2" of thickness of the fish.
- Drain any liquid out of the baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
- Continue baking 1-2 minutes or until sauce is heated over the fish and the fish is done.
Pretty good! It was a good change. A little TOO flavorful though. I used vanilla yogurt, so next time I'll use plain yogurt and a little less cumin. Thanks for the recipe!