Recipe by Dancer^
Raw or blanched vegetables, such as carrots, celery, tomatoes or zucchini go great with this dip. Kids love it. Points 3.
Top Review by sassy0326
Great tasting and very light and refreshing. Quick and easy to make too! Being the lemon-loving family that we are, I kept adding more and more lemon to the recipe...We used this as a dip for pita bread along with Syrian Beef Kabobs http://www.recipezaar.com/Syrian-Beef-Kabobs-128047...Yummy!
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced seeded cucumber
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest