Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Raw or blanched vegetables, such as carrots, celery, tomatoes or zucchini go great with this dip. Kids love it. Points 3.
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced seeded cucumber
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Combine yogurt and cream cheese in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- Stir in next 6 ingredients (cucumber through lemon zest).
- Serve with vegetables for dipping.
Great tasting and very light and refreshing. Quick and easy to make too! Being the lemon-loving family that we are, I kept adding more and more lemon to the recipe...We used this as a dip for pita bread along with Syrian Beef Kabobs http://www.recipezaar.com/Syrian-Beef-Kabobs-128047...Yummy!
This dip is incredible!!! So so tasy and very easy to whip up! My boyfriend isn't a fan of dill flavor so I added a little extra cucumber and garlic and he loved this too! We had it with carrots and celery tonight, but I bet it'll be delicious with taco chip too!