Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Serve this with cold lamb or roast beef. It needs to sit in the refrigerator a few hours before using for the flavors to meld.
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Mix cucumbers with yogurt, garlic, dill, salt and pepper.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator for several hours before using.
Very good. I used 2 cloves garlic, 1 teaspoon dried dill, and the juice of 1/2 lemon. Served along side with Recipe #28199. Will be making both again.