Recipe by Demelza
This is really one of those half-made, home-made kind of recipes. I find that the bottled coleslaw dressing is usually a bit overpowering, and don't always want a mayo based dressing. You start with bottled dressing for this, and it ends up being nice & light tasting. The cooking time is actually the chilling time for the dressed coleslaw.
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt (fat free works great)
- 1⁄4 cup coleslaw dressing (any brand is fine)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (the sugar cuts the tartness of the vinegar)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed (or to taste, I don't usually measure this)