Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper
- 4 chicken thighs, Skinned
- 4 chicken legs, Skinned
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander
- 3⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic head, pureed
- 1⁄2 small onion, Coarsely Cho
- 1 slice gingerroot, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons green chilies, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Pour yogurt into wide shallow bowl and set it on your work surface.
- Season the bread crumbs with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Spread crumbs out on a platter and place next to the yogurt.
- Place a wire rack over a baking sheet and set it aside.
- Dry chicken pieces.
- Dip each piece into the yougurt untl throughtly coated on both sides.
- Then roll each piece in the crumbs, pressing the piece in so that the crumbs adhere.
- Each piece should be evenly coated.
- Place chicken on the wire rack.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- To serve, place a piece of chicken on each of 4 small plates.
- Pour some sauce in a crecent on the bottom edge of each plate around the chicken but not on it.
- Place the remaining chicken on a platter and pass the remaining souce in a clear pitcher.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1 C Plain Yogurt
- For Dipping Sauce: Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Flick the motor on and off unti a thin flecked green sauce is achieved.
- Serve at once.
Great recipe! The dipping sauce was delicious and can be used on other dishes as well (like my felafel sandwiches!) Thank you for posting it!