Exotic and delicious! This dessert is made in India and Africa! This is good on it's own, but served with fruit, it's great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the yogurt into a cheesecloth lined coolander over a bowl. Cover and leave it overnight at room temperature.
- 2The next day, discard the liquid whey(save to use in a smoothie or add to bread when making, and place the yogurt "cheese" in a bowl. Add the honey, cardamom, nutmeg and cinnamon; mix well. Chill the cheese spice mixture in the refrigerator.
- 3Just before serving, heat the 2 tbls. honey gently in a saucepan and stir in the nuts. Heat on low heat for 2-3 minutes, until the nuts are hot and well coated.
- 4Spoon the cheese mixture into serving bowls, pour the nut sauce over and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt Cheese With Hot Nut Topping
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.0
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 343.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 39.1 g
- Protein 14.6 g