Prep 12 hrs
Cook 0 mins
An easy low fat alternative to sour cream!
- Place four layers of paper towel in a strainer.
- Place strainer in a bowl.
- Pour yogurt in strainer and leave in fridge covered with plastic wrap overnight.
- Place cheese in a bowl and stir in onion powder.
- Use as you would sour cream.
I thought that this was extremely easy to make and a wonderful alternative to sour cream. The texture was nice and tasted wonderful on a baked potato!! I love sour cream, but I may now have a new baked potato topper.