Recipe by KLHquilts
A lovely high-protein low-fat dressing for salads or veggies. You can change the herbs any way you like, of course; sometimes I throw in a teaspoon or three of Dijon, or whatever else strikes my fancy.
- 1 cup fat-free buttermilk (can substitute plain nonfat yogurt)
- 1 1⁄2 cups yogurt cheese (preferably made from nonfat yogurt)
- 2 -3 tablespoons vinegar (whatever flavor or type of vinegar you like)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 3 or 4 cloves, depending on your tastes)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt and pepper