3 hrs 10 mins
R Foodie's Note:
Pulled this from a web site to use extra yogurt. Good flavor, low calorie and easy ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray the sides and bottom of a 2-quart soufflé dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Whip yogurt cheese with sugar, egg whites, lemon juice, lemon peel, vanilla and cake flour; do not overbeat.
- 3Pour into prepared dish and set into a large pan of hot water. Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until cake is browned and cracked. Turn off oven and leave cake in oven for 1 hour longer.
- 4Remove cheesecake from water bath and allow to cool in dish on a wire rack for 1 hour. Place serving platter over dish and invert.
- 5Chill until ready to serve, overnight is best. Serves 10-12.
- 6NOTES: After making this, a few suggestions. I used egg whites, but I think whole eggs would give a better texture. Baking this in a springform pan with a crust would work well. The lemon flavor is good, but any other flavor would work well. It tastes much, much better after being chilled overnight. Don't skip that step!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt Cheese Cheesecake (Crustless)
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 108.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 47.7 g
- Protein 7.9 g