Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great way to get your dairy intake in one hit and its a tasty snack. Found this on dairy.foodoflife.com.au
- 200 g plain yogurt
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 g self-raising flour, approx
- 125 g feta, grated
- 125 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 125 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 125 g tasty cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tomatoes, finely sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 bunch coriander, chopped coarsely
- salt and pepper
- Beat yogurt and salt together in large bowl until smooth. Gradually add flour until you have a stiff dough. Tip onto a lightly floured bench and gradually knead dough, incorporating any remaining flour until the dough is soft and only slightly sticky. Transfer to a clean bowl and stand covered 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, divide dough into 8 equal portions. Roll out thinly. Pile a small handful of cheese in the centre of the rolled out dough. Brush a little water around edges before folding over cheeses to seal. Pat cheese parcel with palm of hand until pressed together and about 5mm thick.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over very high heat. When hot, cook cheese parcels one at a time until browned and crisp on base. Flip over and continue to cook on other side until browned. Transfer to a large chopping board and cut in half to serve. Serve with salsa as a light snack.
- Tomato Salsa: Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stir well. Serve with cheese bread.