Recipe by naturefood
A very healthy alternative to cream cheese or sour cream...yummy and creamy too.
- 3 cups yogurt
- 1 teaspoon seasoning (Italian, honey, peppers, jam, etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- get a large container ready.
- take a thin clocth and put it on top of the container and fasten with a rubber band around the container (you will need a large rubber band for this).
- make depression in cloth and pour yogurt into this.
- let sit overnight and the whey will drain through the cloth and the cheese will remain.
- scoop out cheese and save the whey to use in bread, soups, etc.
- flavor cheese with seasonings of your choice.