- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup cold butter
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2-1 cup plain yogurt (enough to make the dough sticky)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in cheese.
- Add yogurt all at once, stir with fork to make a soft slightly stick dough.
- Cut in to rounds and bake 425F degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cooked.