Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
haven't tried yet -- posting here for safekeeping! http://shelbymaelawstories.blogspot.com/2009/04/winners-and-brownies.html
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the yogurt, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Gradually stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate morsels. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 25-30 minutes. Remove, and cool pan on wire rack before cutting.
Used fat free greek yogurt, almost had a cheese-cakey taste. Super moist and came out of the pan well, not overly sweet.
These are a very good and super moist brownie. I used non-fat Greek yogurt, chopped milk chocolate bars, and it took a full 30 minutes to set the center. Thanks for a healthier version of my kid's favorite.