1/1 Photo of Yogurt Breakfast Pops
I got this recipe at a church lesson evening. I make HUGE batches and store them in plastic bags in the freezer in place of popsicles...at least they are a little healthier than frozen kool-aid! I don't know how long it takes them to freeze, I just do them the night before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in mixing bowl.
- 2Spoon mixture into six 8 oz plastic drink cups, dividing equally.
- 3Insert popsicle sticks in center, freeze until solid.
- 4To unmold, run a little hot water on the outside of the cup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt Breakfast Pops
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 60.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g