Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe at a church lesson evening. I make HUGE batches and store them in plastic bags in the freezer in place of popsicles...at least they are a little healthier than frozen kool-aid! I don't know how long it takes them to freeze, I just do them the night before.
- 1 (24 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 4 small bananas, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Combine ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Spoon mixture into six 8 oz plastic drink cups, dividing equally.
- Insert popsicle sticks in center, freeze until solid.
- To unmold, run a little hot water on the outside of the cup.
These really aren't so healthy with all the sugar from the marshmallows, so I left them out and added 1 c. blueberries instead. Great when your on the run and want something in your tummy for breakfast!
They were as easy a they were yummy!!
My kids love these. It is such a treat for them to have these. They are healthy too!