Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
Moist yummy bran muffins
- 473.18 ml plain yogurt
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml brown sugar (or less to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 473.18 ml natural bran
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 19.71 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml blueberries or 236.59 ml raisins or 236.59 ml cranberries
- Measure yogurt into a bowl and mix in the baking soda, set aside.
- In another bowl, mix eggs, sugar, and oil together, add in the bran and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and add to the sugar mixture alternately with yogurt.
- Fold in fruit, fill muffin cups and bake at 350 F for 35 minutes.
These muffins are awesome. Easy to make and quite fluffy. I used blueberries and a handful of dried cranberries. Yum!
Follw the instructions and your family will love it;however, I added cinnomon.