Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
Moist yummy bran muffins
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar (or less to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups natural bran
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries or 1 cup raisins or 1 cup cranberries
- Measure yogurt into a bowl and mix in the baking soda, set aside.
- In another bowl, mix eggs, sugar, and oil together, add in the bran and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and add to the sugar mixture alternately with yogurt.
- Fold in fruit, fill muffin cups and bake at 350 F for 35 minutes.
These muffins are awesome. Easy to make and quite fluffy. I used blueberries and a handful of dried cranberries. Yum!
Follw the instructions and your family will love it;however, I added cinnomon.