This is a recipe that I got from my friend, Gail. These are so light and fluffy. Very moist and definitely a keeper. I was wondering what they would taste like with a flavoured yogurt. Inquiry minds want to know......
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Measure the yogurt into a large bowl and mix in baking soda.
- 3Set aside.
- 4This mixture will expand so it is important to use a large bowl.
- 5In a large mixing bowl, beat together the brown sugar, eggs and oil.
- 6Add the bran and vanilla.
- 7Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 8Add to the sugar mixture alternately with the yogurt.
- 9Fold in the berries or raisins (if being added).
- 10Pour into muffin tins (spray with a cooking spray or use liners).
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- 12Makes 2 dozen.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 246.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g