Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Zesty and satisfying while cutting back a little of the fat normally found in Blue Cheese Dressing. I really don't like "light" or "fat free" mayonnaise, so this was my solution to lighten up a favorite salad topper.
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Add blue cheese, garlic and chives.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. (personally I like a lot of pepper and a little salt!).
Delicious flavor here. Ued over lettuce for a delightful lunch. Thanks! Made by a Herbacious Curvaceous Honey for ZWT 2012.