1/3 Photos of Yogurt Berry Parfaits
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A tasty treat when fresh berries are in season. One you won't feel guilty about serving. You could even make this for breakfast or brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and vanilla pudding. Set aside.
- 2Heat a dry skillet over medium heat. Pour in the oats, and toast for about 1 minute, or until hot.
- 3Drizzle honey and sprinkle the cinnamon over the oats and continue to stir over medium heat until the oats are crispy and aromatic.
- 4Remove the oats from the heat, and spoon most of them into the bottom of 4 glasses or small bowls. Reserve the rest for topping.
- 5Using about half of the fruit, place a layer of fruit over the oats in each glass.
- 6Pour the yogurt pudding mixture over the fruit.
- 7Top with the rest of the fruit, and sprinkle with the rest of the toasted oats.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt Berry Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.7
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 233.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g