Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet but putting it here for safe keeping.
- 5 meringue nests, lightly crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup custard
- 1 tablespoon roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- In a bowl combine meringue, berries, yogurt and custard.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 4 glasses, top with nuts and serve.
So easy and quick to make. I made this for dessert tonight for friends and we all loved it. I served topped each dish with a spoon of whipped cream over which I sprinkled some slivered almonds and grated chocolate. The guests went home with the recipe..LOL :) A keeper for sure.