Recipe by Lorac
A "berry" delicious low fat creamy dessert. Posh enough for a dinner party, yet simple and quick for any day of the week.
Top Review by Elmotoo
This is a great idea & I was happy to find a use for the last of my yogurt! I do think it needs to be more diluted & adding the ice cubes caused it to gel too quickly & it was very lumpy. I used raspberry & it was delicious even though a bit too sweet. I hope you feel better soon, Lorac!
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 package sugar-free cranberry flavor gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- ice cube
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- fat-free whipped topping or light whipped topping
- kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir boiling water into gelatin until completely dissolved.
- Mix cold water and ice to make 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin and stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove any remaining ice, and stir in yogurt and vanilla.
- Pour into individual dessert dish and refrigerate 1- 1 1/2 hours.
- Before serving, decorate with whipped topping and fruit.