Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely summer dessert! They make a beautiful presentation and are delicious, as well. Comes from some health magazine but I do not know which one.
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 1⁄4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 tablespoons toasted walnuts, chopped
- Whisk 4 teaspoons honey into 1 cup yogurt.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon yogurt mixture into each of 4 parfait glasses or small bowls.
- Layer each portion with 1/2 cup strawberries, 1 tablespoon ygurt mixture, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1 Tablespoon yogurt mixture, and the remaining 1/4 cup strawberries.
- Finish with remaining 1 Tablespoon yogurt mixture and 1 Tablespoon chopped nuts.