Recipe by MA HIKER
Yogurt tenderizes the fish in this recipe and gives it an unexpected taste. You can substitute any firm, white fish.
Top Review by Motivated Mama
Very nice. Quick, easy and tasty. I used Greek yogurt to add even more protein and added some paprika... I'll probably add garlic to it next time and let it marinate for a while before baking. I am looking forward to the leftovers. Thanks for posting!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs halibut fillets
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly coat an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Rinse halibut filets and pat dry.
- Place fish in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Mix together yogurt, onion, lemon pepper, parsley and salt; pour over fish filets.
- Drizzle filets with lemon juice.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is firm and can be flaked with a fork.