Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yogurt tenderizes the fish in this recipe and gives it an unexpected taste. You can substitute any firm, white fish.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly coat an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Rinse halibut filets and pat dry.
- Place fish in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Mix together yogurt, onion, lemon pepper, parsley and salt; pour over fish filets.
- Drizzle filets with lemon juice.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is firm and can be flaked with a fork.
Very nice. Quick, easy and tasty. I used Greek yogurt to add even more protein and added some paprika... I'll probably add garlic to it next time and let it marinate for a while before baking. I am looking forward to the leftovers. Thanks for posting!
This was good, and it was very quick & easy to make. Next time, I would use a very small onion, and I would saute it beforehand...there was too much raw-ish onion on the fish for my taste. Other than that, this was very nice. Thanks!
I'm really glad to have this. A relative in Alaska sent a box of halibut. Based on reactions from previous reviewers I used green onion and some Spanish paprika. Also used Eatwell Farm Dried Lemon Salt, no lemon juice but put sliced meyer lemon from our yard on top. The paprika and sliced lemon made it colorful. We were very happy with it.