MA HIKER's Note:
Yogurt tenderizes the fish in this recipe and gives it an unexpected taste. You can substitute any firm, white fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Lightly coat an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Rinse halibut filets and pat dry.
- 4Place fish in a single layer in the baking dish.
- 5Mix together yogurt, onion, lemon pepper, parsley and salt; pour over fish filets.
- 6Drizzle filets with lemon juice.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is firm and can be flaked with a fork.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt Baked Halibut
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 148.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: